Sunday, September 29, 2013

Life

In the past few days, I've been sick, shattered, thought I was pregnant, and was told there's a chance I won't be... what a week, huh? Recently, I went to Brunei and had to face the Kampong Ayer boat ride. It was on this wooden boat over waters that reach one coconut tree deep... it felt like death. Now, I realize how easy that boat ride was compared to what I went through as a woman today. Nothing compares to you crying in a clinic for thinking your life will change, to crying while an electronic probe is in your cervix for thinking your life will never change. Life has a funny way of reminding you that you never can control it, and just like that boat ride, you just have to pray that the waters won't swallow you whole...


Posted via Blogaway

No comments: