Monday, January 05, 2009

Zen


It has been quite a whirlwind. I have to admit, I love being away from work and from the office. I love the ability to NOT check my inbox just because it's needed. I love the fact that people in the office also respect my need for some time alone and some time to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

I have come to realize that last year was placed in a pedestal for me. It's been one heck of a beautiful year. Being with my family, my friends, the man of my dreams, my kick-ass job and along the way... making mistakes, learning promptly what I was doing wrong and correcting things, one by one...

I have also been following a little bit of "The Secret". It's this nice school of thought that says you have to phrase things positively in order to push the laws of the universe to work for you.

So here are my positive thoughts for the year:

  • I love my family... These are the people I will die for and will kill for. I am blessed to have such wonderful parents and wonderful loved-ones.
  • I am a strong and intelligent person. I am capable of doing things that are beyond other people's abilities.
  • I am a great trainer, a great people-person and a great employee. I am someone that people relate to and are able to respect and love.
  • I am a good person and I will channel my energy to reflect the good in this universe to the people who need it.
  • I am someone who doesn't need anyone to fulfill my dreams. I can work on it on my own.
  • I am loving and understanding. I deserve someone equally loving and understanding as I am.
  • I am forgiving. I will always see things from the other person's point of view before I start pointing fingers.
  • I am true and real. I am capable of negotiating within the bounds of my reality instead of manipulating things to my advantage.

This year, my mantra is to be pure and true, with lots of zen moments in between.

I want to rediscover art, and beauty through my eyes. I want to see what else I can bring to the table. I want to challenge myself, and fight for the future more as a ready, willing and able person. I want to consistently perform at par with people whom I care for and people that I respect as individuals.



No comments: