We would be warm below the storm
In our little hideaway beneath the waves
Resting our head on the sea bed
In an octopus' garden near a cave
It's been quite some time since I updated this blog. Several things have happened.
Michael Jackson, King of Pop, is dead. I grew up listening to MJ. I was 9 0r 10 when I first saw MJ in his Thriller video, and I was terrified. I then saw so much more from MJ - Bad, Billie Jean and I was enthralled by how he sang and danced. I remember thinking that he looks like Erika Eleniak from Baywatch when he did the Black and White video. I also remember wanting to get tickets for a concert he had here in the Philippines. I also stayed up late to watch his documentary as done by Martin Bashir (who has recanted, what a d-bag!). A lot of people still look up to this dude despite the eccentricity. Oh well, we love the music, we love the icon, and we all love the stories... MJ will be missed - I will miss him.
Perez Hilton has claimed that Will I Am from The Black Eyed Peas has hit him. One gay dude calling a black guy a "fag" hence the retaliation from Will I Am's posse. Tsk tsk... Gays discriminating against their own... what has the world come to?!
Cory Aquino has been bed-ridden for days in the hospital. I just saw some ads about people joining a mass in the Sts Peter and Paul Chapel in Makati with satellite churches all over the Philippines holding a mass for her healing. I remember Kris tearfully (in her colegiala accent) thanking the masses for their support for her "mum". For some reason, because of Kris I guess, I feel very little sympathy for Cory. True, she supposedly changed the history of the Philippines but as of late, she has been like a pendulum, swinging from one side to another in terms of politics. I do hate people suffering, but for some reason I don't feel the urge to light a candle to wish for Cory's health. Maybe if I know for a fact that my future kids don't have to suffer paying hiked up taxes that her family and their cronies enjoy so much of.
Well, on to me...
I am dead tired. SDM hired a Korean guy that isn't technical AT ALL so I have to train him on the basics - even saving files or like shortcust like Ctrl-A or Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V. Ohhhh dear! I am feeling the stress, and the pain and yes, the need to make the Korean dude ready for the floor but OMG! I doubt that he will be.
I am scheduled to go back to school tomorrow. Back to SSHS (yes, HS was a bit of hell for me...) but this time for a really great cause - I am Ela's godmother. I got her a wonderful watch (the one for kids) from Blueberry which is a local brand for watches. I also got her a 100% cotton quilt and bolster. I got her a blue set though. I wanted her to appreciate all colors, I think I never see that kid in any other color but pink. LOL!
I woke up crying earlier. I feel so bad. I can't even begin to tell people about it. I'm so depressed - just ridiculously depressed. I am beyond words - beyond sadness. I wish I had more time to explore my feelings but I really don't. I had to get up and just put on my shirt and jeans to get something from the mall before it closes. I'm so alone. I do feel alone. This is something no one probably wants to think of, but when it comes down to what I do, where I go, I do feel ridiculously alone. I shop alone, cook alone, eat dinner alone, I primarily sit down only with my thoughts. Wish I can just release all these feelings.
I miss being part of a couple. I really miss holding someone's hand and looking into someone's eyes. I miss him.

No comments:
Post a Comment