Sunday, June 17, 2007

Orange Julius



Yes, I started liking this drink as early as when I was 10 or 11... and thank God Eastwood suddenly felt that they need a healthier option. I miss drinking orange mango smoothies. And just regular orange makes me ecstatic...

Yeah, funny how this reminds me of someone. I haven't spoken with the person for a long time. Well, a couple of months or so, I haven't been counting.

I seem happier now and I feel more at peace with myself, knowing that someday, I will have someone with me to share my life with. I shudder to think what life would be without knowing how peaceful I can be with certain things.

I was asked a few days ago, how could I let my man just go out with his friends, and not get miffed. Hmn... well, cos I trust him completely. It's not like I can tie him down, or make him stay with me.

I think I'm getting what love really means.

Sometimes, you have to let the little things go so you can focus on the bigger and more important things. Sometimes, the future matters more than the now. Sometimes, the worry can kill you and break your heart. Sometimes, the fear will make you cower and lose yourself.

I started letting go a few days ago. Not being able to talk with him drove me crazy. But hey, I need to make something out of nothing, so I started studying something. What I won't say. It's some geeky technical language that might be important in the future. I think it has been working cos seeing something happen to my hard work is getting to me. I feel better about not being able to see or talk to my hunny.

I am crossing my fingers every day and wishing he would call or talk with me. I know he knows what I am worth and he is not just taking me for granted but well, what can I do? Sometimes, circumstances are beyond you. I need to lounge with people more. Relax, chill... have fun.

So for now, I will enjoy my orange julius - this refreshing drink.. the froth is just delightful, the sourness reminding me of life's weird turns, the sweet froth letting me remember life doesn't end with just a sad and sour note. :)

No comments: