Friday, June 08, 2007

The Untold Fear



Fear is a defensive, survival advantage, and may have evolved in a variety of organisms. It is usually a response to a particular stimulus. For example, a person may see a spider and experience fear. Fear serves as motivation to escape to safety.
-Wikipedia


If you can go back to the past, would you? If she becomes available again, would you go back to her? I am scared. And I am fearful, because now that she lost her love, she can reclaim yours. And I am not someone who can match that. I am all but a year of your life, where she is the one-the beauty, the pain, the suffering, the happiness that I can never be.

The untold fear is you leaving me. Only to be with her.
The untold fear is you getting gurt again.
The greatest untold fear?
I stopped you from your destiny, and she was your destiny all along.


If I asked you to be mine forever, would you be mine forever?
And if she asked you now to hold her hand through this pain she is feeling, would you?

I only have my silence to cloak me, my heart to guard me and my thoughts to calm me.
Perhaps this is karma - since I have been awful, I need to feel hell and anguish.
Perhaps I did somethng good in my life, so I was lent an anegl in this life.

Please don't leave me.
I am lost without you.

Please don't kiss me goodbye while I kneel and beg you for my one real happiness - you...

The untold fear?
I am not the one.
The unspoken truth?
I am not the future.
The unsaid pain?
I am not enough.
The unwritten rule?
I am just human.
And she is the charmed, holy one.
And she is the beautiful, loved one.
And I am nothing
I am no one
I am no one without you...

No comments: