This is a show about people who cheat on their spouses and significant others.
My brother told me to watch it with him. Slightly funny... Because I saw the episode that showed a very pretty young woman that was worried because her boyfriend seems to always ditch her for his friends. Supposedly, he can't join her for lunch cos he has to meet up with the guys, headed by his friend "Joe". That was extremely funny because OMG! Everyone who cheats probably has a friend named "Joe".
So the girl gets the Cheaters' licensed PI's to stalk Mr. Cheating Bastard, who probably should burn in hell, and to find out through video evidence that the dude is cheating. The dude was indeed cheating, giving lavish gifts to the other girl. The dude was a broker and the girl was incredibly loyal, and kept crying as she was watching the footage. I mean, my heart just broke for the poor girl. It was incredibly painful for her to be watching the man she loves making out with another woman.
So comes the confrontation scene. She gets advised to wait around a downtown street and when the cheating dude comes up with the other woman, she lunges at him and slaps his across the jaw. The following scenes makes Jerry Springer seem like PeeWee Herman's show. They fight for a few minutes, the dude blaming the girl about not having sex with him and always being out and working all the time. I mean, come on, that was unbelievably evil of him. He denied it over and over again. And he, at the end of the show, claimed that he is of a different level of distinction and he is only giving the girl a few more weeks to realize that. Ugh! The nerve of some men.
I have just one little simple rule in life. If you feel like you are not happy anymore, you quit... Quit a relationship, quit a marriage, but never ever cheat!
2 comments:
CHEATERS! This is a horrible horrible, sick reality TV Show but I still watch it. hehe. i just loathe people who don't have the balls to be honest. oh well, karma will get to them. buti nga. :-)
Hi Dyosa! Thanks for the comment. Have I told you how much I miss you?
Well, yeah, I agree, so weird that I was glued to the TV set watching it. Somehow, it feels pretty darned bad that the girl was cheated! I guess it feels bad when a guy is cheated too. Just that I wish people would have enough respect for each other... Enough respect not to break their hearts.
Post a Comment