Sunday, November 19, 2006

confessions



Here are just some of the things that people probably DON'T know about me:

1. I am a Hilary Duff fan. I have seen almost every Lizzie Maguire episode there is. Yup, even reruns. I loved her in almost all of her movies, including "The Perfect Man" with Heather Locklear.
2. Although my favorite color is orange, I will never be seen wearing orange or having an orange item in my body, except either a bracelet with orange beads or a watch with an orange strap. One of the rationales behind this phenomenon is that orange is too glaring and too crazy a color to mix and match with anything else. So, as to not invite attention, I try not to wear colors that are too bright.
3. Crepes are to die for! I am a huge fan of sugar and butter crepes. I am also a huge fan of waffles. But, unlike almost everyone else that like fruits and other add-ons, i enjoy mine plain. Try Sugar and Butter crepes from Cafe Breton, G4 that's only 60 bucks, and Golden Brown Waffles at Pancake House for only 120php.
4. Tyra Banks is my goddess! Have you seen her lately? Thanks to the Tyra Banks Show, I have been seeing her everyday. She is my "body-to-be". Wish I can be that sexy! And I sometimes pretend to be her, especially on a client call. (Yah, imagine me saying this to a client... "Y'all dig, right?" And yes, I did!)
5. I have the biggest crush on Stuart Townsend. I think he's super hot! But I think my boyfriend's hotter.

No comments: