Yup, I'm fast becoming a Blogthings addict. It's not that I have nothing better to post on my blog, it's just that I have been a bit clueless about my life. Clueless is good. See, I have been relaxing more and I have been a lot less stressed. My new job is great. It only allows me to be stressed when I'm teaching, and that's pretty fine. 30 minutes within a day is not so bad. The people I have spoken to are nice and very professional. Yah, but then I can't really relate that much. Imagine telling a CEO that his presentation lacks a bit of character and presentation. Hmnn... that's pretty darn hard, but hey, I get to do that. Or tell a nuclear technician that his use of syntax is wrong. Man, I get to boss people around in this job, I love it!
Christmas is fast approaching. I have bought the people I love their presents. Man, I only hope that the thing I got for them will be appreciated. I have to say, I got them pretty kick-ass gifts. I got my boyfriend something beautiful and precious. I hope he likes it. He deserves all the great things that my money can buy. Yah, I sound like a sugar mom, but really I think that when you love someone, there's very little room to be either greedy or miserly. I want him to remember me, whether we end up together or not.
Speaking of being together, I have been going crazy with my mom. Apparently, she has told my tita that she thinks I'm gonna get married soon. My mom even helped me pick out the bracelet that I was supposed to give my boyfriend and offered to pay for it, on account of me not getting my paycheck still. I respectfully declined. Well, I have been saving for that bracelet for 2 months now. So, despite me not getting my paycheck last month, I can still afford it.
I got his mom the cutest aromatherapy set. I love his mom. They're a pretty sweet family.
Well, this is my day. I have to wait for the re-ordered chain I got for him before I ship it to him. Well, that's that! Adieu til my next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment