
I had nothing to do, so I scoured around Friendster to find the best and most popular profiles. Here's what I found...
96% of the profiles were of women.
98% of these women are located in Asia - turns out only Asia goes gaga over Friendster.
100% of them are showing cleavage, a butt crack or wearing a sexy top that shows their ample bossoms with their long anime-like hair covering framing their young faces. Now, that is child pornography! Or not... it really depends. See, some of the women were over 18 years old. That means, they had consent to be photographed as such, or have photographed themselves looking like that! I even came across a profile that featured a girl holding up her cellphone to a mirror while taking a picture of her body clad only in her undies and brassiere! And flimsy ones too! (Yeah, ask me where it is, lads... I'm sure you're all gonna drool over it!)
Apparently, we have become a society that obsesses over anime-like characters. Ethereal, angelic faces with a lot of hidden sensuality there. Yup... Maybe I should ride on...
Here's my anime character... Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment