Today, I went to Robinson's Pioneer Mall.
It was such a long drive, it felt like I was gonna bleed to death riding in a cab. It was so inaccesible. Traffic was horrid! I was completely sleep-deprived and my brain was somewhere in lala land. I was 40 minutes late... Thanks to a long and winding and traffic jam that started from Greenhills, in Wakwak down to the entrance of Robinson's Pioneer.
That's where Accenture is.
You know, of all the crazy things I can do, I decided to accept an invitation for an interview, with Accenture's call center. I was not ready for what I saw. It was a mall! It was really a mall! As in complete with the food strip, the shops, the stores, and ta-da...the traffic. I hated being in a place where I can't even make a quick stop to the smoking area just to feel a bit relaxed before my interview.
I was confused with the floors. I was told that the Accenture office was on the 3rd level. Geezuz, how was I to know that the level is different from the third floor? There were mezzanines where you can climb up to... and the funny thing is, it was so darned hard to find.
Guess what? After a long search of where I am supposed to go to... I found the damned place. I had to look for a certain manager and it was so embarassing that I was late. But she still went on with the interview.
I didn't like it. Not the interview, but the place. It felt too crowded and I really feel like I'm gonna regret leaving iTi. From my prespective, it doesn't matter what they're offering, as long as happy where I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment