I had a great time just vegging out. I am sooo laaazy! Oh god, I think I gained 50 pounds just by not doing anything... well, not entirely true. I was a bit busy researching for my article. And guess what? I get to do another one! I'm so happy! My article actually got published! People really pay to see my crap! And guess what? It's not any kind of nonsense that I used to do. Dear, this is a parenting article! A parenting article that is all about keeping your family close. I can't believe that I actually can write. Haha!
I'm now back in the office with almost no lessons (yeah, good luck with the money later on!) and people have been calling me left and right for an interview. Where were you guys when I got myself kicked out of the Indian looney bin?! Oh well, so I have prime candidates for who I'm supposed to be with, but I really need some time. See, one huge factor for me is that I get to do the things I enjoy now, like learning how to cook and so on, over other things like being on-call 24-7. I mean...the reason why I didn't become a doctor is because I hate not having a life (that and the fact that I don't wanna ask for more money)... so why do I even get jobs that ask me to be on a 24 hour shift? I am not gonna settle for that anymore!
This is probably gonna sound crazy but I really feel like I'll be contented with being with the man that I love. Sure I'm still edgy, but I think there's just too much honesty in being with my man that I can't be happy with anything else.
I'm not questioning fate anymore... I just want him by my side.

1 comment:
Woah... nice comment there. Wish it had something to do with my post! Haha!
Post a Comment