Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Chubbs Chronicle



I slept through the whole Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob and Lola and Virginia toon-a-thon today. It was weird cos I usually have enough energy to stay awake until around 10.00am. It was weirder because I should not be really tired. I have just been really out of it lately.

Thank God for small favors eh? When I awoke, my Chubbs was there waiting for me. I woke up and hugged it tight. I know, I know, slightly juvenile and weirdly sad for someone my age to actually love a bear. But hey, this bear holds more love for me than most of the people I know.

Going back to my Chubbs story. Well, he's just so huggable and loving. I don't know...something about his eyes. I think it's great that Jeoff gave me this bear. I love it to bits.

I can't wait to get home and give it my huggles.



Who can resist?!

No comments: