Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cheap Thrills



Guaranteed to make me feel better about myself, a bad day or a bad week. Goes to show how cheap things can be... especially me!

1. Eating buttered toast at the wee hours of the morning while watching Fairly Odd Parents.
2. Lying down with my limbs stretched out - heaven for the body, I swear!
3. Having a glass of chilled red wine while smoking near your porch/garden and thinking of a great song.
4. Talking with the man of my dreams, lying in my bed, and imagining making-out with him.
5. Having a nice body rub (Think Essences' Lemon Sugar Scrub) and feeling my skin after a nice bath...
6. Fitting shoes on that would cost me a month's salary (Think Ferragamo or Prada)... doesn't mean I'll be buying it. It just means I wanna see how great it is!
7. Eating isaw and barbecue from the manong near the kanto
8. Having silk pillow cases - and they feel so good against my skin
9. Drinking a killer cafe latte that I made
10. Freshly-squeezed OJ when I wake up - 'nuff said
11. A whole mini-pack of Chocnut! Then I take a Celestamine after
12. Feeling the raindrops on my skin as I walk near the academy I work for
13. Being able to cook my pasta dish for my family
14. Hearing my man say that he loves me (Works everytime!)
15. Watching my afternoon Nickelodeon TV-thon (Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob Squarepants, Lola and Virginia, THe Trollz, Danny Phantom)
16. A cup of coffee before work
17. Knowing that my friends all love me and care for me (I miss you guys!)
18. Taking pictures that make me look hot, even when I know I'm not
19. Reading a really good novel
20. Staring into space, thinking about nothing (Works amazingly when you just finished 20 hours of ceaseless documentation and styling and airbrushing your own pictures!)

No comments: