
The long and winding road of knowledge never ceases to amaze me.
In a span of a few minutes, I was able to edit a lot of things including an old resume template, my blogger template and an obsolete blog that I use to talk behind people's backs. Haha-I'm kidding about the last item.
All over the net, we get blogs from everyone - blogs about remembering, forgetting, understanding and some are just actual logs of a person's life. You can just imagine the wealth of knowledge you got in a teeny tiny box called a modem.
Sadly people abuse this knowledge and post really evil things. I was shocked by one blog that featured naked pictures of kids. I was randomly lurking (read: blog-hopping) when I chanced upon that site. I immediately clicked on "Report" and moved on to the next blog. That was not something I wanted to see or anyone else to see!
Child pornography is defined as any depiction of children in a sexual manner. It could be naked pictures of children, or children in sexual acts with grown men or also children. It is a form of sexual abuse and in all degrees - wrong, wrong, wrong! Morally, rationally and even mentally sickening!
In the Philippines, September 28th was declared "The National Day of Awareness and Unity against Child Pornography".
Help stop child pornography... Click on this link to report twisted images over the net.
No comments:
Post a Comment