
OK, so here I am, doing my work, when I came across this log from an American trainer I supposedly should be working with. I totally wouldn't mind if she complains about my way of handling the lesson, or if my student complained, however, she concluded that I was a bad trainer because I didn't send out a complete report.
The procedure goes like this. We call the student for 10 minutes and see if the student is available for the lesson. We try so many times that our hands get calloused on the dial pad of our phones and we have to log everything that happens in the lesson. Now, should we have a student who won't be able to make it to their lessons, we mark it as a NO SHOW. It kind of leaves everything behind... a template that you may not have edited on account of preparing for the next lesson, a series of logs that you copied and pasted into the NO SHOW page for proper identification. Apparently, American Woman was not informed of such things and she automatically assumed that I sent a report to a client that was just a template.
What bothered me is how blatantly I can be singled out by this woman. Apparently, she has no idea that people can actually read lesson logs and that people can and will see. If she has any knowledge of the software, she would have indeed seen that I will be the next teacher for this student. She did this to aggravate me? Perhaps. She did this to throw me off balance? I guess so. Did she succeed? No. Because I am a bit bothered by the lack of information she was given from the very start. The poor woman knows scrap about the software she has to use. What a pity!
No comments:
Post a Comment