If you knew where to start, how would you tell the person that you love how much you love them? I don't know how. People tell me I'm mushy, well, I guess I am...
Always said I would know where to find love,
Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough,
But some times I just felt I could give up.
But you came and you changed my whole world now,
I'm somewhere I've never been before.
Now I see, what love means.
Always thought I was so strong. I never really thought that I was going to be ever vulnerable. I was always the strong one. I was always the tough one. Capable of standing on her own two feet. Not caring if the world crumbled. The one meant to dominate and rule. The one who managed. The one who never threw caution to the wind.
When you came to my life, you broke me down. You broke me so much that I was left with no shell, no wall... I was left with a weary heart and an empty feeling. You gave me so much happiness when you told me you loved me... and suddenly, my cold, sullen heart knew, it was home. You were my home.
It's so unbelievable,
And I don't want to let it go,
Something so beautiful,
Flowing down like a waterfall.
I feel like you've always been,
Forever a part of me.
And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love,
Somewhere I'd never thought I'd be.
You're something beautiful in my life. You gave me a reason to feel all the things I never thought I would feel. You made me see rainbows in a world full of gray skies and rain. You made me feel warmth in hardened storms. You made me taste sweetness in the midst of pain and bitterness. You made me appreciate life in its fullest glory. You made me realize who I was and what I was meant to be.
In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
Hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now,
I was lost and you've rescued me some how-.
I'm alive, I'm in love you complete me,
And I've never been here before.
Now I see, what love means.
I know you've been hurt before. I know you're still hurting sometimes. I know that a painful memory, a face, a haunting melody will always haunt you in your sleep. I know that a name will never be just a name. But here I am, all yours. Let me hold your hand. Let me kiss your sweet lips. Let me smell the scent of your skin. Let me feel who I am with you. I want to have you in my life. And maybe, just maybe, I can fill the void that you're feeling. I can be the one that you need to be, because Lord knows I'll never trade this for anything in the world. I've never felt more alive than now, being with you... having you here in my heart.
When I think of what I have, and this chance I nearly lost,
I cant help but break down, and cry.
Ohh yeah, break down and cry
Now I see, what love means
And how many times have I lost the chance, only for you to come back and give me another one. How many times have I been impatient and unkind and you still forgive. How many times have you tried to stand up for me, only to have me destroy what you want to give me. I love you. And I'm thankful. I want to be with you and I never want to let you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment