
So some friends can be incredibly negative.
Here's what one of my friends said on YM:
obvious nga
kahit saang angulo mo tingnan mas mahal mo cya
tapos wala ka na namang tinira sa sarili mo
just don't expect him to be like that forever
nothing lasts...honest reality lang yan
~copied from an IM Chat Archive, name of the person deleted to protect his/her privacy
What does the world want from us? He's been nothing but wonderful lately and well, it just bothers me to high heavens why I'm being nagged to give a little less of my heart to someone who deserves it.
If he wanted to leave me, he would have done it sooner.
If he needed someone else, then why be with me?
And if I choose to be stupid, as is blatantly placed here, then let me learn from my own mistakes and rise from them. If I fail, it would have been my own doing, and no one else's.
I love him...enough to fight for him.
Everyone can just be negative on their own time.
1 comment:
There's a bit of truth to what your friend says. You should leave a bit for yourself. I'm not saying I'll leave you nor am I changing my mind. I do love you and I know I want to tie the knot within the next 2 years (realistically saying hon). But honestly, you need to save some strength, some part of you that you will reach into when or if I have a bad day at work and decide to be a jerk and not cater to your needs. I need you to reciprocate like a normal human being. I need you to chuck something at me...hopefully nothing too expensive and something soft when you feel like I'm not paying much attention to you. I need you to be the same Meg that I met 3 years ago at PS. I may need some micromanaging from time to time. heheheh
Don't turn away from what your friends are telling you. Acknowledge them, keep an open mind hon. It's not just about you and I, it's about you, me and everyone else. Plus...I really can't blame them. I would be cautious as well if I were them. I did treat you badly in the past. It's a mistake I'm hoping to fix.
I'm taking after what my folks have told me, "When you're dating or when you plan to marry someone, you are not just dating or marrying this person. You are dating/marrying her family and her friends."
I need to build this trust with you and with everyone else.
Post a Comment