Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'll Be There (Unplugged)


Got this from one of my online buddies on Multiply. It's incredibly weird. I just really wanted to take a break.

RULES
:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
So Gently We Go by I Mother Earth

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Figured You Out by Nickelback

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Unstoppable by The Calling

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Can't Get Enough of You, Baby by Smash Mouth

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Landing in London by 3 Doors Down

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Kung Ayaw Mo, Huwag Mo by Rivermaya

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Maling Akala by Eraserheads

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Lose My Breath by Beyonce

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BESTIE?
Angel by Sarah McLachlan

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Ulan by Rivermaya

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Heaven Forbid by The Fray

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Wherever You Will Go by The Calling

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Unforgetful You by Jars of Clay

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Waiting (Save Your Life) by Omnisoul

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Ironic by Alanis Morisette

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I Wanna Go Home by Michael Buble

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Bent by Matchbox 20

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Laundromat by R Kelly

WHAT SONG WILL BE THE SUBJECT WHEN YOU REPOST?
I'll Be There (Unplugged) by Mariah Carey

No comments: