Worlds clashing and banging against each other - it seems like that... And my head is smack right in the middle....

I have been experiencing some difficulty in this job. It's a bit weird. I completely am wondering if this is the right move. Training has been one heckuva disastrous ride. Every bump giving me a wonderful migraine attack. I just spoke with Pretty Boy earlier. He said something like "I've been impressed with how you've handled the amount of work given to you." My foot. I think I now understand the reason why God made you so irresistible... it's because you're a jerk.
I know, I know, very uncharacteristic of me to trash my boss on my blog, yet somewhat, hell, it's my blog.
I haven't been blogging for the past few days. It's mainly because I have been busy setting up training and actually training new people. For some reason, my boss has been incredibly busy in Hungary... I seriously need some structure. I need a boss that would hold my hand through the first stages and would tell me off if I'm doing something wrong. I need someone who won't ignore my 5 Point Plan. I need someone who can decide immediately. I can't deal with indecisiveness. Nor can I deal with micromanagers.
What complicates things is sometimes, the new manager is somewhat similar to my direct boss. She always complicated things with knee-jerk reactions. I need a company that won't push only when someone pulls.
Training has been a complete bust. Imagine losing 4 people under a span of a month. I must be some kind of an attrition monster. I'm so incredibly bothered. What if I'm not good enough for this company? Oh crap. I seriously don't have time for self-doubt.
How I live my life is incredibly simple. Every day of my life, I always - ALWAYS - try to look forward to something. Like last March, I looked forward to being in my new company. Last year, I looked forward to Jeoff coming home. Now, I am still looking forward to Jeoff coming home (Maybe more than ever!) And seriously, I look forward to every weekend.

I have been experiencing some difficulty in this job. It's a bit weird. I completely am wondering if this is the right move. Training has been one heckuva disastrous ride. Every bump giving me a wonderful migraine attack. I just spoke with Pretty Boy earlier. He said something like "I've been impressed with how you've handled the amount of work given to you." My foot. I think I now understand the reason why God made you so irresistible... it's because you're a jerk.
I know, I know, very uncharacteristic of me to trash my boss on my blog, yet somewhat, hell, it's my blog.
I haven't been blogging for the past few days. It's mainly because I have been busy setting up training and actually training new people. For some reason, my boss has been incredibly busy in Hungary... I seriously need some structure. I need a boss that would hold my hand through the first stages and would tell me off if I'm doing something wrong. I need someone who won't ignore my 5 Point Plan. I need someone who can decide immediately. I can't deal with indecisiveness. Nor can I deal with micromanagers.
What complicates things is sometimes, the new manager is somewhat similar to my direct boss. She always complicated things with knee-jerk reactions. I need a company that won't push only when someone pulls.
Training has been a complete bust. Imagine losing 4 people under a span of a month. I must be some kind of an attrition monster. I'm so incredibly bothered. What if I'm not good enough for this company? Oh crap. I seriously don't have time for self-doubt.
How I live my life is incredibly simple. Every day of my life, I always - ALWAYS - try to look forward to something. Like last March, I looked forward to being in my new company. Last year, I looked forward to Jeoff coming home. Now, I am still looking forward to Jeoff coming home (Maybe more than ever!) And seriously, I look forward to every weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment