Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Lost Video


The song "You Ought to Know" comes to mind. Especially the line about "You told me you'll hold me until you die, til you die, but you're still alive..." Sometimes you can't do anything anymore about people and their wishes. They choose to love you or they choose not to. In this case, with me and him, he chose not to anymore. I actually applaud him for that, because there's not a lot of people who can decide to end something that feels like an obligation. People actually commit to something and believe that it's going to last forever. Now I know it's being naive on my part and not really being true to myself. 

I wish him the best. He deserves someone in his life that would make him  think that he wants to live his life instead of living a life decided for him. He deserves someone that he loves enough to fight for. I was sadly less in comparison... Oh well, sometimes, people fall short of what is expected of them. I can't do much about that. I can only hope that he finds love. 

No comments: