Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blogthings Addiction

I swear I answered this as accurately as possible! Do I scare men off? Apparently only sometimes...
You Are 32% Scary

You scare men off ocassionaly, but only very weak men.
You're a normal woman. You're not perfect, but you're pretty darn close.


What kind of ice cream am I?

You Are A Chocolate Ice Cream Girl

Dramatic. Powerful. Flirty.


Apparently, I'm pretty secure. I think ADD Boy has something to say about that... Haha!

You Are Mostly Secure

In general, you feel confident and together.
But the wrong thing can happen, and all of a sudden, you're not feeling so secure.
Luckily, your insecurities don't last long... at least, not usually.
So the next time you're feeling insecure, try to snap out of it - and remember the confident woman you are!


I can sue America!

You've Been a Little Ruined by American Culture

Whether you live in the US or not, deep down you're a little American.
And there's nothing wrong with loving American culture, but it may have negative effects on your life.
Slow down and enjoy what you have. Reconnect with life's simple pleasures.
You don't need to be in a consumerist rat race. Life's too short to overwork yourself!


And they say that I'm passive.. Well, I'm a roller coaster...

You Are a Roller Coaster

You live for excitement, adventure, and the most intense of thrills.
Nothing is better than feeling you're truly alive, and you're willing to take risks to feel this way.
In relationships, people often feel a bit nervous about what they're getting into...
But generally, everyone enjoys the wild ride you take them on. Unless they stay with you too long - then they're apt to feel a bit nauseous!

Your life has more low points and high points than most people's lives.
But that's okay - you love them. You figure that a smooth ride is boring!
Besides, you know that super high highs only come from knowing super low lows.
You cherish every emotion you feel and feel it fully. Why deny what life is truly about?

At your best, you are loving life and sharing your wild times with everyone you know.
You are able to open your friends up to a whole new world of experiences.
At your worst, you feel extremely disoriented and even a bit dizzy.
There's only so much intensity a human (even you!) can take.


I could be a nurse?! Cos I'm blue, ba ba dee ba da daa...

Your Inner Color is Blue

Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.

You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.

Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.


Huh?

Start Hunting For That New Apartment

You two are ready to live together - and probably have been for a while
You're a perfect match, even if you don't agree on everything
What's important is compromise... a skill you and your guy have mastered
So head out to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It's time for your new life together!


I'm color blind!

You Are Not Prejudiced

Not only are you color blind, but you're also ethnicity blind, gender blind, and sexual orientation blind.
You don't judge someone until you truly know them. And even then, you're probably reluctant to judge.
You try to treat everyone equally. Everyone has a fair chance with you.
Good job - there's not a prejudiced bone in your body.


You'd still like me when I'm angry...

There's Not a Violent Bone in Your Body

You're cool and collected, even when someone really gets under your skin.
And while you don't blow up when you're angry, you know how to express your anger calmly.
You don't bottle emotions up or let them get out of control. For you, violence would never be an option.


This is kinda sad, but it's ok..

Wait Him Out...

He's not ready for marriage yet - but someday he probably will be.
It's really your call to decide if he's worth the wait.
If you've been dating briefly, he may just need to know you better.
But if you've been seeing him for a while, he might be taking his sweet time.

How to get him to commit: Play the field. If you've been dating more than six months (a year if you're under 24), then you two should be very serious. No ring on your finger? It's time to meet other guys. If he wants to keep you, he'll get more serious about you.

No comments: