Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Top Faves


The Top Things
It ain't wrong to wish...

1. Jeoff coming home and giving me a kiss at the stroke of midnight, before the actual date of my birthday. Ok, this is just Über impossible, even for him, so scratch that! =p

2. Esprit For Life cologne... I love the way it smells! I like anything fruity and floral mixed. I also like Gucci Envy. I don't wear perfumes, so, the best bet is the Esprit For Life thingy. And it's cheapo! It costs 400 bucks a pop! (Ey, Irish, think you can get me this one?! Haha!)

3. Cafe Breton's Butter and Sugar crepes. I can eat 6 of them at a time! I don't need any other filling on my crepes. I just love the fact that everything in those teeny tiny sheets of milk and flour already tastes great! When I was with my editor, she recommended this treat, that came directly from the GM of Breton!

4. Heartstrings Bag. Ok, they are the perennially awkwardly-colored cloth bags that goes well with almost anything! (Especially if you are feeling so blah and you just really wanna wear flip flops and jeans and an oversized shirt to work.) I have a brown and orange one, and I have been looking for a brown and pink one. If one can find that for me, I would so love that! Please ring me up and I swear I'll double the price! Oh and if you can find ones made with denim or curduroy, I would just fall in love with that!

5. Lipglosses! Give me pale pink, ruby red and even gold and I'd wear them with pride. My favorite is CO Bigelow Apothecaries Mentha Lip Shine. It's clear and it's Über cool cos it freshens your breath as you put it on? Can anyone say double purpose?! Yum!

Well, that ends the list. :) Haha! Impossible. Well, I really just want number one. :)

2 comments:

slim whale said...

oh god, i love Café breton! i can eat there everyday and not get tired of their menu. that is, if i had the money. but i prefer crèpes sallé, not the crèpes sucré.

**meg** said...

I know right? Cafe Breton is the best! Ooohh, the salty crepes, not the sweet ones. Mahal nga yun!