
What are insights?
They are nothing but mere opinions. Free and cheap. Comes with a functional brain. Comes with a fancy package courtesy of words and deep melancholia and nostalgia that matters not to people who listen to it.
What are perspectives?
They are nothing but simple ways to look at things. It is a system adapted by a person who needs to get by and see life the way he or she deems it to be seen. A murky and shadowed idea of the past and the present and how it affects the nearby future.
What are my insights? I may not have any, to be quite honest. I am still dreaming...dreaming of a future, a series of events to make my life a bit more accomplished, a bit more satisfying.
What is my perspective? Just making sure that I get that dream. Go with the flow. Fight for the right and wrong reasons, so long as I can justify them.
No comments:
Post a Comment