Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Gamer



Saw this on one of my Multiply friend's page. I guess he posted it because of his own issues with gaming.

Well, it can be found on Yahoo. That's sad though. I am probably never going to be a gamer but Jeoff is one. He already told me before we got together... He's never really stopped paying for the bills or spent more than 6 hours on a raid before, so I am not sure if the dude on this story is just plain hooked or stupid...but you never throw 6 years of marriage for gaming. What they could have done though is make sure that the husband has enough time to play and raid.

I remember having to cut some conversations short so Jeoff could raid but never to a point where he would just put the phone down cos he needed to raid so badly. He schedules it so he doesn't lose sleep nor does he lose in touch with his WoW friends. (I call them the WoW friends - people from Winnepeg to Manitoba on his Facebook.) And I think that is very responsible.

No comments: