Monday, June 30, 2008

Bitch



Ok, so no more Miss Nice Girl. I am through believing that there is some justice in this world. I am a bitch and I'm not happy the person I've repressed for a good three years is resurfacing so promptly.

I've been realizing that I'm determined more than ever to get to be the training director - to a point that I actually almost cornered my boss and told him off. I just had a clever exchange with the woman he hired to be his Service Delivery Manager who thinks I directly report to her. Imagine my pain. The only reason I accepted this job was because I directly report to the Director. I never wanted to report to some bitchy manager who knows nothing about the service. If I wanted that, I would have just accepted any other job in a contact center. I can't believe it. She was marking her territory. She made it seem like I will be appraised by her. As if I care about damned appraisals. I can be fucking big time and they'd still flaunt the bond I signed upon employment. Oi vay! Two years!

I have several theories why I am turning into this angst-ridden training coordinator...

One - I am really this cutthroat, manipulative, conniving bitch who thrives in an environment that pushes me to throw my boss into a chair and ask him why the hell am I not being given the training director post...

Or maybe... I'm just lonely. Don't get me wrong... I'm not depressed. I'm not tired of my life. I'm not someone who cares so deeply for the world that global warming causes me alarm. I am really not that much of a Pollyanna. However, I am a woman. I am someone who cares a lot for the people she cares for. Whatever sense that makes. Maybe I am just wishing I can speed up time. Maybe I wish I can make time go faster by making me more tired.

Or I just like drama. Haha! Find me someone who doesn't like drama.

Everybody wants a good drama. Everybody wants a good villain. Everybody wants a good leading lady. I'm neither.

Last theory... I am just pissed cos I know I'm smarter and nicer and I practice all of John Maxwell's management principles, and yet, for some sucky reason, the bitch with the bigger ass and no idea of what the service she manages is the one who will appraise me.

Now, how's that for drama?

No comments: