Saturday, July 12, 2008

Random Snippets of Vanity


I was reading Cara's blog, and I read this line: "You should be with a person who makes you feel good and thereby making you look good. A person "blooming" while she is in a relationship is priceless.". Wow, this girl has been impressing me since day one. She really is pocketful of wisdom. Wish I was like her when I was younger...

***

I finally gave up on finding the right shoes. Walking on gravel and sand will be a daily challenge for me. Wherever I go - I need to walk on gravel and sand. It's pretty bad. I know, I know, no more sassy shoes or my feet and my corns will kill me.


On a lighter note, I found the most perfect lipgloss evah! Yes, it's Philosophy Kiss Me - ready for lots of kisses - mwah!

4 comments:

yanka said...

Oooh. I will always remember you as the lip gloss girl.

I think I'm going to try this. :)

**meg** said...

I'm the lip gloss girl? Come on! Several people in the office wear more lip gloss than I do! :)

But try it, it's absolutely great!

yanka said...

Goes to show how I never get out of my workstation and never look at anyone's (ahem) lips.

The only reason I know you're the lip gloss girl is you told me! :-)

Okay, I'll try it when I don't feel as guilty buying stuff for myself...

**meg** said...

Don't feel guilty about it. Sometimes, a little indulgence can go a long, long way...