Monday, November 10, 2008

Tag - Christmas List


Sorry Starter Mom, didn't see the tag...
Nonetheless, here's my list... Christmas Wish List:


material stuff:
1. 3 pairs of pants from Zara - the baggy ones with the nice comfy pockets that make your backside look nice though it's just an illusion. :) Besides, Jeoff has been wanting me to look like a woman, and not a girl... I totally want them cos they make me look very "professional".
2. A really nice feminine purse - not the types of purse I carry that look like man-purses. It should be leather with tassels - I dunno, I just love the ones with tassels. I think that's the reason why the bags I carry look like murses (Read: Man Purse)
3. A Macbook. I don't care what kind of Macbook it is, I know I'm going to earn enough money to get one for myself real soon. :)

"big" stuff:
1. My very own condo unit. Be it in Ortigas or in Makati. I think I really am hating the long drive home.
2. A nice car would be wonderful... Plus a year's supply of gas and free parking! :)
3. Someone to pay for the reception of my non-existent, non-happening wedding. Well, I just want someone to take care of the stuff should it happen like I dunno, 4-5 years from now.

others:
1. A big fat paycheck :) I think I have to consult my boss for this one.
2. A cool way to lose weight without dieting or exercising... Like Xenical without the bad side effects (Read: Oily Flatulance) ... Yeah right!
3. An all-expense paid trip to Canada - plus my VISA, plus a nice job and a nice car. Ok, I am begging the immigration gods to allow me to leave ASAP.

super wishes:
1. More money for my savings - around 100K for when I decide that I shouldn't work for my company anymore - ie: pambayad sa bond...
2. More love and affection from the one I want love and affection from...'nuff said.
3. Health and love for the ones I love - family, friends, Jeoff's family, Jeoff and everyone I work with

Oh...and world peace! Amen!

Quite honestly, I'm pretty content with what I have. That's actually my lust list - as in the thing I really really want which I don't expect anyone to give me. Just in case though - I'm tagging Raika and anyone else who wants to join in the fun.


1 comment:

ceemee said...

Hi! I did your tag!