Friday, November 28, 2008

Paralyzer



For lack of a better title. I opted for Finger Eleven's hit song, Paralyzer.
Yes...
I am perplexed.

House has a husband who has been with her for 8 years. Turns out that House' hubby was already married to someone else which totally invalidates their marriage. Funny how people who wished so hard that they were not married end up to be unmarried after all.

I want to say "Well, you asked for it..." and yet I can't.

For crying out loud, I am incredibly messianic. I was before and I still am. I still feel good about helping people out no matter what their problems are. There's no point in helping someone who doesn't want to be helped and would tear at me like a leopard at every chance.

I went offline - stealth - so no one in that office would see me.

It's so hard to be this way.

I'm not paralyzed, but I seem to be struck by you.
-Finger Eleven

2 comments:

Indie Tao said...

Yeah, Meg... Helluva curse is what this is.

**meg** said...

Well, I don't know what it is really. It sucks to be completely unaware of what you're doing. Then you see on Facebook that this person is enjoying the night life more than he/she/it is supposed to be... Haay, the power of alcohol and supposedly good friends. I should totally ditch this person for all the heartaches I had to endure. Oh well...