The Butterfly Award for the coolest blogs I know. I'm supposed to tag ten blogs and it's amazing that I was even tagged for this.Starter Mom
This is one amazingly funny blog of a new mom and wife. It is a strikingly candid account of ideas on raising children, being a wife, praises for the hubby and work woes. A must-read for every mom-to-be or a starting wife.
Wandering Scribe
Thanks to a subscription to RD Asia, I am now a fairly avid reader of Anya, the Wandering Scribe. It tells of a story of a woman who after being separated from her husband, had to live in her car for days on end and realized that support was just a click away. It's a riveting story of how people triumph despite all odds.
Fish in a Bowl
A funny and eclectic play on words from Sir Chris from iTi. The blog boasts of word play, poetic proses and a fun take on today' world as well as his imagined life and his dreams. In times when you know you need an intellectual breather, you need this blog.
Pilipinas Kong Mahal
It's a neo-conservative take on the country's issues. While politics isn't my cup of tea, and I will probably never run as a senator, this blog has come to be a good mirror of the current legislations that should be noted by Pinoys worldwide. Several good points in the articles have come up such as appointing judiciary officers. It a good read!
Cazzapoeia
It's a tale of a woman who loves food, her family, her life and her friends. It's a funny and anecdotal viewpoint of a woman in her twenties about everything - Christmas trees in lobbies, presents, facials, shampoos, raising her daughter and being a good wife. It's a free manual for all twenty-something woman who just got married and is deciding on a lot of things - how to raise children, what recipe to cook and what facialist to go to.
The Chona Chronicles
Created by a dude I used to work with, this amazing blog boasts of the story of Chona, a maid in the confines of her boss' Valle Verde estate. It chronicles her first trip to a sosyal salon, her birthday, her tryst with her Ma'am Tess and her love affair with the boy - all in halting and derided English.
Cofibean
One of the funniest and weirdest blogs I've ever seen. This was a blog I stumbled upon and I fell off my chair laughing. It's a blog from a dude who thinks that most call center employees are orcs and that money is just another word for tissue paper. Either way, it's written in the funniest conotic language ever! So enjoy!
Honestly, I am out of blogs. I'd put in a few but I don't know if they're public blogs so I'd really rather not. There's my list. Hope this goes on and gets tagged further.
This is one amazingly funny blog of a new mom and wife. It is a strikingly candid account of ideas on raising children, being a wife, praises for the hubby and work woes. A must-read for every mom-to-be or a starting wife.
Wandering Scribe
Thanks to a subscription to RD Asia, I am now a fairly avid reader of Anya, the Wandering Scribe. It tells of a story of a woman who after being separated from her husband, had to live in her car for days on end and realized that support was just a click away. It's a riveting story of how people triumph despite all odds.
Fish in a Bowl
A funny and eclectic play on words from Sir Chris from iTi. The blog boasts of word play, poetic proses and a fun take on today' world as well as his imagined life and his dreams. In times when you know you need an intellectual breather, you need this blog.
Pilipinas Kong Mahal
It's a neo-conservative take on the country's issues. While politics isn't my cup of tea, and I will probably never run as a senator, this blog has come to be a good mirror of the current legislations that should be noted by Pinoys worldwide. Several good points in the articles have come up such as appointing judiciary officers. It a good read!
Cazzapoeia
It's a tale of a woman who loves food, her family, her life and her friends. It's a funny and anecdotal viewpoint of a woman in her twenties about everything - Christmas trees in lobbies, presents, facials, shampoos, raising her daughter and being a good wife. It's a free manual for all twenty-something woman who just got married and is deciding on a lot of things - how to raise children, what recipe to cook and what facialist to go to.
The Chona Chronicles
Created by a dude I used to work with, this amazing blog boasts of the story of Chona, a maid in the confines of her boss' Valle Verde estate. It chronicles her first trip to a sosyal salon, her birthday, her tryst with her Ma'am Tess and her love affair with the boy - all in halting and derided English.
Cofibean
One of the funniest and weirdest blogs I've ever seen. This was a blog I stumbled upon and I fell off my chair laughing. It's a blog from a dude who thinks that most call center employees are orcs and that money is just another word for tissue paper. Either way, it's written in the funniest conotic language ever! So enjoy!
Honestly, I am out of blogs. I'd put in a few but I don't know if they're public blogs so I'd really rather not. There's my list. Hope this goes on and gets tagged further.

No comments:
Post a Comment