It rips right through me,
How you lie right to me,
Betrayal, Betrayal,
Will this world make better sense?
Once you mean nothing to me...
This is not about my personal life. It's actually quite the contrary. It's about the corporate landfill I call my job. I just realized that some people would lie and manipulate and connive their way so they can emerge victorious. Take for instance this one analyst that we work with who has insistently lied and cheated just to get one step ahead of the people in the office. It's so sad and so demeaning. It is as if the corporate set-up that I've dreamed of has gone to pieces.
All I can say is that somehow, the law of karmic consequences will not allow this person to go unpunished.
All I can say is that somehow, the law of karmic consequences will not allow this person to go unpunished.

No comments:
Post a Comment