Monday, December 31, 2007
My December
I realized that in a few hours, it would be a brand new year. I will miss this year and all the crazy and weird things I had to do to make this year work for me, but nonetheless, I am thankful, or as one of students put it-THANKSFUL... LOL!
Gratuities
My family who's all in great health. My mom and my pop being together for 27 years and would still (shamelessly) make out in front of my brother and me. My brother who despite being wild and crazy never kicked out once in his university of choice and may actually graduate after 3 more years of being in college. LOL, love you bro!
Jeoff, who constantly made me feel amazing since we got back together this July, or was it June? I never really remember the dates anymore. It even got to a point that we both forgot our anniversary and he kept insisting that it was September 16th and I kept insisting that it was October 29th.
My job which makes me relax and comfortable and gives me enough money for a big life-changing event for the next year. It keeps me grounded and reminds me that I am bound to be an employee for the rest of my life, LOL. Kidding, it kind of reminds me that people out there want to learn and it rewards me automatically. A students says something like "You're the best teacher ever", in a day, and you're set for a whole week.
My old friends. I have several friends but some I have met since nursery school. These friends, I feel will be with me forever! No matter what I do, no matter how much I cry, whine, go crazy or mess up, will always have my back. I especially am thankful that Cym has given birth to a lovely girl named Elhaym, and although I haven't seen the baby yet (I'm afraid to go near a baby cos I smoke), I will see her and I'll be thanking God for that beautiful sweet angel...
2007 at a glance
I lost weight! Yay! Not enough, but I have to lose some more...
A friend gave birth.
The first time I went to Luisita and saw Tin's baby, Drake! Cute kid!
I proved to myself that I can survive for a month without Jeoff. After a month, we were back in each others' arms, well figuratively.
Got BLUE, my favorite laptop that I'll never give up for 17K Asus! :)
One of my friends announced that she's getting married soon.
Met Cara, Myles and Rachel. Got Ryan and Shaui to work for ITI.
Got to have very interesting and quite challenging students at work.
Met Frank, my blind boy. (No offense meant, he knows I call him that). He's the 13 year old boy I tutored for a time.
Decided to let things slide and chill.
Reconnected with some old friends, Toshi and Erik.
Had a very good time with people at work. Got close to the Support people courtesy of Gai. Knew Glenna and Noelle more. Met new people at work, like Paolo, Justin and Kevin who all make me laugh.
Things to look forward to
More money!
More career opportunities!
More shopping days with my friends. I would love to go shopping with you. Chloe! Please prettify me! LOL!
A life changing event that will totally rock my world, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment