Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Wishlist (Part 1)


So it's Christmas. I have been wanting a few things this year.



A VISA and ticket to Canada
I think that's enough crying over spilt milk. I want to get to Canada. I want to be with Jeoff. I want to find a way to get there and I am not afraid to admit it. So people who can read this, this is me begging. If you know how I can get there, please let me know!


Lipgloss collection
Okay, okay, I have way too many lipglosses to be asking for a whole set of lipglosses, but hey, I love my lips and I like color on them. I love the plumpers, the slick shiny lipglosses, the baby pinks and the shocking reds. If anyone will give me one of these, or better yet, one from the Kiss and Makeup, then they will get a big wet kiss from me.


A brown trench coat
I'm a large. This trench coat is from GAP. I think it's a great way to spend money. I know it's really warm here in the Philippines, but I'm a sucker for these jackets! I would love to get my hands on this ensemble-completer! It's gonna be fabulous with my taupe bag and my shiny leopard-print stilettos! Cool!


Knee-high boots
I love these boots! The first time I laid eyes on them, my heart just skipped a beat! I can imagine outfits to go with this! I can imagine tight white tops with loose mini skirts and a wife leather belt on me. This is again, on my weekends, and therefore will never be seen by anyone in the office!

Those are all I can think of for now. I think I need to have a few more window-shopping days to find out what else I might want.

So, just wait for part 2. :)

No comments: