

Ok, my bad... my recent fascination of all the applications on Facebook rendered my blog almost useless. I haven't had the chance to actually get into my blog and do some major blogging. I blame my apparent lack of self-control when it comes to my affairs. Hehe...
So what has been happening. Hmn... I have the Christmas Party to worry about this weekend. I wonder what I should dress up as. I'm also thinking of totally just vegging out on a Saturday instead of partying. I'm just not in a very partying mood lately. It's supposed to be a hat day for everyone. I wonder what hat I should wear. Justin (the tall one) said he'd come as a mime. I'm thinking that it would be a good idea since no one seems notice a mime. I'd just sit down and smoke, or wait for a few hours to go by until it's time to come home.
Again, please don't ask why. I'm just not a party person.
Lately, I've noticed that I only want to stay at home and just lie down. Maybe it's the whole sedentary lifestyle getting to me. Maybe it's the lack of people who truly understand what a party is to me. Maybe I prefer to have a simple cup of java with friend and chat non-stop about our lives, our perspectives and all that shit. Oh crap, it's the weird introverted freak I've been trying to hide all these years! It's rearing its ugly head.
Hopefully by the weekend, this feeling will be over and I'll get to enjoy a party with colleagues. Oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment