Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good Enough



The question I've longed to ask. Am I good enough to be loved the way I love him? Should it matter what he asks when all I know to say is "yes".

Maybe it's because I know I'll never understand how he captures me. I love him beyond anything. Somehow I know smart women never admit to loving something ultimately - beyond themselves. I've forgone being smart. Love has humbled me and continues to...

But the question remains. When will I be good enough for him?

2 comments:

vicki said...

Sweetie, it is wonderful to be so in love. But try not to lose yourself. And try to remember also that he has to be good enough for you. If you forget that part, it may be next to impossible to get that though later on.

**meg** said...

I'm a catch, I know I am. I know he's good enough for me. Somehow, I just wish he'd stop doubting how much I love him and how much I want to make things work.

Wish love wasn't so damned complicated. :)