
I think I have pneumonia. Tomorrow, when I go to the doctor, and find out that I don't have pneumonia, we will then confirm that I am a hypochondriac.
I think it's a blessing in disguise, actually. I've been having the itchy fingers as of late. I haven't had enough time to update and prettify my blog and here we are now. Somehow, I think it's been deafening being alone. Alone in my room, alone in the house... It sucks but I think I had a lot of fun coughing myself to sleep.
I got to watch a lot of fun movies. I had a CSI marathon early in the morning, when I woke up. After which, I got some sleep again. Come lunch time, I woke up and ate some fish. Awww, fish! I just love the way fish cooks in white sauce, with mushroom and cloud ears. You can't have enough of a good thing... Anyhow, onwards to more CSI. Waking up at around 9PM after a good sleep, I was able to watch "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". Adam Sandler is just so hilarious. I almost lost my breath watching him and Kevin James go through married life.
I also got to watch Zohan and Meet Dave. I'm planning to watch "Blades of Glory" later when I get extremely bored. Thank goodness for fake DVDs. I know, it's shameful to admit that I buy these things, but hey, I think I get great entertainment value off of them.
I'm planning to go to the doctor tomorrow. Hope it will be good. I wish I don't have pleural effusion or something scary like that.
I think it's a blessing in disguise, actually. I've been having the itchy fingers as of late. I haven't had enough time to update and prettify my blog and here we are now. Somehow, I think it's been deafening being alone. Alone in my room, alone in the house... It sucks but I think I had a lot of fun coughing myself to sleep.
I got to watch a lot of fun movies. I had a CSI marathon early in the morning, when I woke up. After which, I got some sleep again. Come lunch time, I woke up and ate some fish. Awww, fish! I just love the way fish cooks in white sauce, with mushroom and cloud ears. You can't have enough of a good thing... Anyhow, onwards to more CSI. Waking up at around 9PM after a good sleep, I was able to watch "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". Adam Sandler is just so hilarious. I almost lost my breath watching him and Kevin James go through married life.
I also got to watch Zohan and Meet Dave. I'm planning to watch "Blades of Glory" later when I get extremely bored. Thank goodness for fake DVDs. I know, it's shameful to admit that I buy these things, but hey, I think I get great entertainment value off of them.
I'm planning to go to the doctor tomorrow. Hope it will be good. I wish I don't have pleural effusion or something scary like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment