What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You |
![]() You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied. You don't like anything too intense and dramatic. Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past. You are honest and straight forward. You have a distinct personality, and you make your opinions known. And while people like that you keep it real, you can come off as judgmental. You love to be the center of attention. You enjoy entertaining your friends. You feel lost when no one is interested in you... You're too interesting to be ignored. |
I think it would be scary if I actually communicate like a man. I think it's just important to communicate.
You Communicate Like a Woman |
![]() You empathize, talk things out, and express your emotions freely. You're a good listener, and you're non-judgmental with your advice. Communication is how you connect with people. You're always up for a long talk, no matter how difficult the subject matter is. |
So the questions that were asked should be all I know about my man?
What You Know About Your Guy: Practically Everything |
![]() You have gotten to know your man really well From his hopes and dreams to favorite things... You definitely have enough info to figure out if he's *the* guy In fact, you may know him a little better than you know yourself |
Yipee, I can organize my thoughts!
Your Mind is 48% Cluttered |
![]() Your mind is starting to get cluttered, and as a result, it's a little harder for you to keep focused. Try to let go of your pettiest worries and concerns. The worrying is worse than the actual problems! |
Whew! And I thought I didn't know what I was doing, LOL!
Your Bedroom Personality: Healthy |
![]() In the bedroom, you are open, honest, and giving. You are the ideal partner in many ways! Anyone is lucky to be with you. You see physical intimacy as an opportunity to grow and connect. You are up for experimentation, but you don't require it. |
Aww, fine... He seems pretty good - what am I talking about, he's perfect! I love him...
He's a Great Boyfriend |
![]() You guy definitely loves you and knows how to treat you right. You have a five star boyfriend - so make sure you treat him right too! |






No comments:
Post a Comment