Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One of those Days


It's one of those sad but very real I HATE MY JOB days. Wish I could get over the fact that I am almost ready to chew my own arm off to get the bond off my head. I feel like I'm a moving target. I certainly hate the fact that the SDMs of this company has somewhat managed to irritate me to my wit's end.

I don't understand why I can never seem to be completely happy in a company. Maybe when I get off this bond thing, I should really re-evaluate what the hell should I be doing. Maybe I will be happier being in a sweatshop factory. I don't know... But I am seriously giving this a thought.

I feel like I'm falling down... It's ridiculous to want to ask yourself what the hell you're doing in a company that you agreed to go to, but it's also ridiculous to turn your back on a decision you made. This is part of being an adult - delayed gratification, succinct and subtle ways to tell your boss he's annoying and knowing that actions have repercussions. If only everyone who works with you know these three rules then there wouldn't be much issues, right?


2 comments:

vicki said...

I don't think anyone can love their job 100% all the time. I think it will boil down to what is important to you. And...that's all I can say about that. I have to re-assess as well. I do this often and I am still unsure of my answer. hehehe.

**meg** said...

OMG! How'd you find this blog? Haha!

Well, that's entirely true. I'm pretty sure that when I re-assess myself, it would still come out to be this... Arrrghhh!!!