I'm feeling incredibly lazy and tired...
I think knowing that Jeoff is on holiday makes me feel a whole lot lazier. I wish I can just veg out in front of the TV or read a good book. Instead, I'm teaching a bunch of things. Oh well...
I am craving for a nice Shrimp Salad - the kind that has whole shrimps and mayo and cream plus lettuce and a few choice-cut luscious fruits - grapes, some papaya and a lot of cherries. I always have that with a gorgeous Chinese meal, like when we go to Hap Chan... Mmmm... Hap Chan... And then I'll have some Radish Cake and a nice full meal of Soy Chinese Chicken and Ginger Rice.
I feel like having a nice massage. A great pair of hands on my back, smoothing out all the sore and tired muscles I have thanks to Jeoff last night. He kept me up talking on Skype. So I didn't get all the beauty rest I needed. My mom also knocked on my door at around 7AM to have breakfast. I was supposed to be asleep until 12NN. I sort of woke up but went back to bed.
I am actually going to Tagaytay this week. Think of it as a way to get away from it all. How I wish I was going to the Bahamas. Think warm sand, nice coast, the smell of the sea in the air, people tanning by the beach, warm and blue waters - and of course a nice inlet of land in the middle where I'll be standing, watching people pass by and families enjoying each other's company in the warm sparkling waters. I already feel my tired muscles relaxing... I wish I can go to the Bahamas with Jeoff. Oh wait, tourists take their clothes off there, right? Yeah... Maybe we'll opt for someplace less sensual. Haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment