Paris Hilton supposedly didn't sing this song. For some reason, she seems like she was the one who sang and composed it. Repo co-stars swear by her vocal prowess. Supposedly, she has the voice of a princess. I dunno... seems like a regular Milli Vanilli to me.
I just passed the 6-month mark. I'm now technically a regular employee, by law and by contract... I can summon the Employment Law gods and demand for a higher remuneration scheme and a nicer title. I think I've proven myself as a great trainer.
I actually took this job because of the challenge it gives me. It's harassing being a creative mind in an analytical world. It's even more stressful when your analytical world is being ruled by non-analytical, non-creative people that are very unreliable. Case in point, the female manager who can not decipher Outlook nor can figure out how her service should be run. I am normally a very serene person, I'd like to think, but somehow, it has been a tumultuous 6 months. Yet, I feel that it was a good exercise for my patience and my perseverance. I'm now somewhat more attuned to what people feel. For some reason, men make more sense (though hanging it with gay people would hardly qualify as hanging out with men). In some weird sense, I think I have given this all I can, with all my heart and my soul. I think there will be challenges to come and I will be up for it.
I still feel like such a doormat for accepting the bond, but it feels like I'm trapped and I can't really focus on working on what I'm supposed to be working on. I seem to be okay with it when asked but seriously, I feel like I am starting to hate it. I don't know, call me weird but the idea that I'm committed for two years still feels like a chain on my ankles. Well, what the hell am I complaining about? I was the one who asked for this...
Oh well...
I just passed the 6-month mark. I'm now technically a regular employee, by law and by contract... I can summon the Employment Law gods and demand for a higher remuneration scheme and a nicer title. I think I've proven myself as a great trainer.
I actually took this job because of the challenge it gives me. It's harassing being a creative mind in an analytical world. It's even more stressful when your analytical world is being ruled by non-analytical, non-creative people that are very unreliable. Case in point, the female manager who can not decipher Outlook nor can figure out how her service should be run. I am normally a very serene person, I'd like to think, but somehow, it has been a tumultuous 6 months. Yet, I feel that it was a good exercise for my patience and my perseverance. I'm now somewhat more attuned to what people feel. For some reason, men make more sense (though hanging it with gay people would hardly qualify as hanging out with men). In some weird sense, I think I have given this all I can, with all my heart and my soul. I think there will be challenges to come and I will be up for it.
I still feel like such a doormat for accepting the bond, but it feels like I'm trapped and I can't really focus on working on what I'm supposed to be working on. I seem to be okay with it when asked but seriously, I feel like I am starting to hate it. I don't know, call me weird but the idea that I'm committed for two years still feels like a chain on my ankles. Well, what the hell am I complaining about? I was the one who asked for this...
Oh well...

No comments:
Post a Comment