Girl Meets Context

I'm figuring it out...

Friday, October 05, 2007

The Jeoff Widget

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


http://www.myheritage.com/collage


Posted by **meg** around 8:53 PM
Labels: Meg and Jeoff, Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Girl

My photo
**meg**
I am a dreamer. I have weaved many visions of the future and the present. I am an artist. I have sketched life the way I see it, although it's not in a 4 foot canvas. I am a student of life. I have been listening to people's stories for ages. I am a teacher. I have wanted to touch lives and show people a better way of doing things. I am a woman. I have made my life a living testament to the resilience and quiet strength that men never quite get. I am Meg. I am the dream that can't be imagined, the art that can't be pictured, the story that can't be told and the lesson that can't be learned.
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger

Worthy Reads

  • Indie Tao Zen
  • Raika's Home
  • Starter Mom's Random Rants
  • The Croix One Bears
  • The Jayna Monologues
  • The Orange Multiplied
  • Yanka's Songs

Tags

  • 4degreez (2)
  • Abortion (1)
  • Allergies (5)
  • Anime (1)
  • Articles (5)
  • Birthday (3)
  • Blogging (62)
  • Blogthings (21)
  • Body Issues (4)
  • Break-up (23)
  • Brit Pop (3)
  • Causes (12)
  • Child Pornography (1)
  • Commute (5)
  • Customer Service (3)
  • Death (1)
  • Desperate Housewives (1)
  • Dora (1)
  • Drew Barrymore (1)
  • English (11)
  • Eva Longoria (1)
  • Family (3)
  • Fear (26)
  • Fight (13)
  • Filipino (2)
  • Food (3)
  • Friends (29)
  • Fun (1)
  • God (6)
  • Health (6)
  • Helpdesk (14)
  • Holiday (2)
  • Hope (2)
  • How To (4)
  • Humanity (11)
  • Hurt (48)
  • Insights (174)
  • Issues (28)
  • Jeoff's Faves (3)
  • Killing Time (8)
  • Life (23)
  • Lips (1)
  • Love (90)
  • Marriage (13)
  • Math (1)
  • Meg (240)
  • Meg and Jeoff (87)
  • Miracle (9)
  • Mom (1)
  • Mortality (8)
  • Motivation (23)
  • Movie (10)
  • Nightmare (8)
  • Pain (18)
  • Paris Hilton (2)
  • Party Pooper (2)
  • Poems (5)
  • Poetry (1)
  • Politics (4)
  • Psychology (3)
  • Racism (3)
  • Romance (6)
  • Sex (5)
  • Sexy (3)
  • Shabby Chic (1)
  • Shakespeare (1)
  • Shopping (1)
  • Simpsons (3)
  • Songs (15)
  • Stress (17)
  • Styling (2)
  • Tag (6)
  • Teaching (23)
  • Tests (7)
  • Tickle (2)
  • Time (38)
  • TV (11)
  • Vacation (2)
  • Vanity (22)
  • Video (15)
  • Wedding (6)
  • Wishlist (9)
  • Women (22)
  • Word Vomit (47)
  • Work (38)
  • Worry (35)
  • WoW (2)
  • Writing (39)

Google Something

Subscribe

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  July (3)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (33)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (144)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2007 (174)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • The Triangle Theory of Love
      • Power Couple
      • Haley and Nathan
      • Tickle Me Pink!
      • Big Girls Don't Cry
      • Tickle Me
      • Dora, Paris and Eva Longoria's Sex Tape!
      • Message in a Bottle
      • Manila - Alabang - Eastwood in 5 Hours!
      • The Jeoff Widget
      • Desperate Housewives and Philippine Med Schools
      • Meet Joe Black
      • Look Alikes
      • A Customer's Worst Nightmare
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (45)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2006 (52)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (3)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.