Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Meet Joe Black



"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."
-Meet Joe Black


Have you ever felt so strongly for a person that it breaks you so without you knowing it? It breaks your walls. It tumbles every ounce of your protection, your defense, your self-preservation...

Sometimes, you wake up scared in the middle of the night. Letting your mind wander what the hell you're going to do when you lose this glue that holds your fiber together and presses your ideals more. You're scared because you've let your guard down. Yet you have never felt safer.

Love is a continuous and fluid paradox. It lets you down, and lifts you up. It destroys you and builds you. It crushes you then protects you. Then when it is about to engulf you, it frees you.

Love is the infinity that takes all but a second to be realized.

Love is what I feel... and all I want is to drown in this love.

No comments: