Friday, September 26, 2008

I Got Tagged!

Starter Mom tagged me, so I'm working on this...

1. What color is your toothbrush?
Green

2. Name one person that made you smile today?
Hmn... Tito Doy. :)

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Working on some IT stuff

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
I don't like candy or chocolates either! :)

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope, I have always wanted to go...

6. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Reset the password.

7. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Pistacchio

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee

10. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a brown graffiti shirt.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Colgate? I think I was able to swallow a pea-sized amount while trying to brush my teeth and floss at the same time, LOL!

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I guess I will have to, my slacks look ugly on me. :(

13. When was the last time you ran?
Earlier, to get to the escalator.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Salsa-flavored popcorn. It's tangy and salty. Yum!

15. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on friendster?
Qwisty...

16. Do you take vitamins daily?
Yeah, I need all the vitamin C I can get.

17. Do you like Chinese food better than pizza?
Yes. I like hakaw a lot. :)

18. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Nope, straight from the can.

19. What did your last text message say?
"I'm on your side."

20. What are you doing tomorrow?
Blogging. Babysitting my two new starters.

21. Where is your dad?
Iloilo.

22. Look to your left, what do you see?
Ron.

23. What color is your watch?
Black.

24. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Kangaroo?

25. Do you use chapstick?
I use Philosophy Kiss Me.

26. What is your birthstone color?
I don't know, I think it's orange.

27. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
No car... Haha!

28. What’s your favorite number?
6

29. Do you have a dog?
Nope...

30. Last guy you talked on the phone with?
Jeoff, early this morning.

31. Last girl you talked on the phone with?
Irish, we wanted to get a cup of coffee and chat.

32. Have you met anyone famous?
Haha! Define famous.

33. Any plans today?
Just to go home and get a cup of warm mushroom soup (not the canned/packed kind!) stewing...

34. Ever go to college?
Yeah.

35. Do you dye your hair?
Necessity.

36. Last song listened to?
Desert Rose - Sting

37. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Why?

38. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Sometimes.

39. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Sneakers from Skechers.

40. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nah...

41. Is anyone jealous of you?
I pity that person.

42. Do you love anyone?
Yes.

43. Do any of your friends have children?
Yeah.

44. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, work and work...

45. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Hate is such a strong word. I guess abhor kinda smartens "hate" a bit...

46. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
Over the phone, yeah.

47. Do you like cats?
Sure.

48. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope.

49. How did you get your worst scar?
Some weird skin lesion that appeared on my leg after a chemical peel. :(

50. What is it that you wanted to have in a long time but haven't?
Marriage license. Bentley. A mansion, with all the trimmings. An FBI ID. A spread in Cosmo with all the shoots styled by moi. A whole closet-full of Zara items. A cool blue yacht. All the Acca Kappa Glycine I can get. A lifetime-supply of Whitening toothpaste. A million pesos worth of GCs for shoes.

I'm tagging people who read my blog, as if there are people who do so... :) Hehe...
Yanka, Raika, Indie (if you're into this...), Toolzy


No comments: