Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stranded



It sucks to be away from the one you love. The things you miss the most, such as holding his hand, kissing each other when the rain outside is just light and alright, it's buying the 2-piece chicken meal from the convenience store after a night of watching movies and making out in the parking lot, it's the little sighs and the rolling of the eyes everytime the other person says something funny or almost ridiculous.

I know I asked for a job that would kill me. However, it doesn't really stop me from feeling so badly that he's not with me.

It's a Saturday night and I'm all alone. I'm hearing the sound of the TV series that I never really get to follow. I know I have a ton of training materials to do, yet somehow, I am yearning - longing for something that we used to have - touch.

It is so easy to say the things you want to say... so easy to look at the things that need to be seen. Yet, feeling something from a million miles away is almost impossible. It sucks to feel like I'm trapped here and he's all the way there. I feel so helpless and alone.

And yet, I know somehow he'll be here. He will hold me again in his arms and I will feel so much better about everything...




No comments: