I can't wait to kiss him... and hold him so tightly. I guess this is what happens when you don't see the one you love for the longest time. Every minute feels like a year... And it feels like a lifetime...
I seriously wish the days would just fly by. For the meantime, I carry on as he carries on. We pretend we're both okay and we can function well. I feel him yearning for me. I know I yearn for him too. It's ridiculous to wish that I can be with him now. I would find myself crying in the middle of the night, clutching my pillow so tightly, wishing it was him. I don't think I'm depressed. I wouldn't be able to work if I was... It's just that there's this incredibly huge need to be with him, to be holding his hand and hearing his heart beat next to mine. There's this hunger for him to be with me.
I seriously wish the days would just fly by. For the meantime, I carry on as he carries on. We pretend we're both okay and we can function well. I feel him yearning for me. I know I yearn for him too. It's ridiculous to wish that I can be with him now. I would find myself crying in the middle of the night, clutching my pillow so tightly, wishing it was him. I don't think I'm depressed. I wouldn't be able to work if I was... It's just that there's this incredibly huge need to be with him, to be holding his hand and hearing his heart beat next to mine. There's this hunger for him to be with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment