Pretty funny eh? It seems that for some reason, all I can think about is this weekend and how comfortable I want to be. Maybe because I have been teaching for so long. I haven't had a break since August. I think I'm starting to really lose my voice. I feel my voice getting hoarse and weird everytime I try to raise the pitch... especially when I'm mad. I should probably quit smoking, I'm starting to sound like Demi Moore. Haha!It's funny how everything seems to be in place right now. I guess I badly need a Zen moment, ergo, I'm trying to create my Zen moment. I am starting to wake up earlier than normal, only to enjoy a cup of coffee and relax with. It's funny how abnormal that sounds, but I sincerely remember waking up with only 30 minutes to spare 'til work starts. Now, I sincerely intend to have two hours of lounging before I do anything stressful, like wait for a cab or take the train to work. I guess I'm learning that as you get older, you somehow have to be less stressed or fine lines start to appear. I guess I'm learning to let go of some things. Oh well...

1 comment:
I'm so pleased with this. :-)
Post a Comment