Saturday, December 06, 2008

Twilighted

Alright, I am officially bored. Jeoff will not be hearing from me in a few days, I think he needs a few days to actually miss me. I think I've been suffocating him lately. He doesn't seem too happy with me right now. Oh well...

I'm still amazingly happy that my boss, Matt, aka Mr. Shia LeBeouf, was very happy with my performance. He said I did a bang-up a job. It was great! I had a great appraisal with him. It felt genuine and honestly, I was also pretty thankful that I accepted this job. No matter how horrid it got, I can proudly say that I did my best.

Anyhow, I was reading Starter Mom's entry about this vampire Edward, from Twilight. I watched the movie and failed to read the book. Now I got to go get me that book. I feel so bonded to this vamp, Edward. It seems like it's a sin to love too much nowadays. Courtesy of "House," I felt like I had to let go of some of the affection I feel for the one I love. Thanks to "my love", I also had to lessen the whole romance factor as well because he gets turned off. Okay...well,seems like the undead can be a whole lot more romantic than the live ones...

Twilight Quiz
Twilight Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
You are Alice Cullen. Your ability to foresee danger and misfortune doesn't diminish your bubbly optimism. You are a force to be reckoned with -- anybody with enough sense knows, you never bet against Alice.
» » Christmas Trivia Quiz - Naughty or Nice? « «

Make a Quiz | Christmas Song Lyrics | Twilight Quizzes | Dumb MySpace Quizzes


Took that quiz to check which one I am. Seems like I'm the weird one - the one who can see the future with the kickass hairdo in the movie. Well, I like her. I think we're going to be friends. I can totally see it - me as a vampire, as if I'm not pale enough. It's funny how this one movie and the whole book series totally changed the way people see romance. It sucks because it shows you that even someone as cool as Edward can execute lines like "You are my life now..." that just brings tears in your eyes. It almost made me stand up and clap in the theatre.

Sometimes though, you sit by and you let the reality bring you in and draw you to your life. Again, Edward Cullen is amazingly handsome and greatly fierce but he's been 17 for such a long time and well, vampires do have that old world charm. Compared to someone you are with at this life, who is not undead (Ok, double negation...), his anguished soul and tortured feelings of isolation would beg and cry and scream for someone to love.

Ok, enough of this talk. I better just watch some Kill Point and go back to reality.




No comments: