
It is something I watch all the time. In fact, I rush home every Tuesday morning just to get to watch this show. It's exciting and it's got quite a twist. And it stars my favorite sloth (Ice Age), John Leguizamo. It's showing on FoxCrime in regular hours (think 8PM on Tuesdays) but airs as well at around 4AM.
It's a story of 5 ex-marine/army soldiers who planned a bank heist. They just came back from Iraq and were never the same. They invaded the Three Rivers Bank in downtown Pittsburgh and what followed was 8 episodes of extreme and superb drama, action and a little comedy. Donnie Wahlberg who stars as Cali, the negotiator, is so obsessed with grammar. He has little quirks and quips and allows you to be glued to the TV set and yet seated on the edge of your seat. I only have raves for John Leguizamo. Not only can he be Chichi (To Wong Foo), Sid (Ice Age), Tybalt (Romeo + Juliet), but he can be a terrifying terrorist...

No comments:
Post a Comment