Alright, enough with the loving and the caring and the fact that love Jeoff. But I sincerely think that since this is my blog, I have every right to say what I need to...
Last Sunday, I didn't want to let him go. I'm supposed to be fuming mad because he made me wait for an hour on Skype, yet when I saw his face on my screen, my heart just melted. People tell me that I shouldn't let him get away with murder every now and then, but I don't know, I don't think it was murder. I make him wait too. It's not so bad...
I looked at him and his wonderful eyes. He sure has a boyish charm. I don't know what the heck he fed me such that I am so in love with him. But I guess, I miss him so much. I almost cried when he said he was sorry and that he misses me, just that his alarm didn't go off and thus, my waiting time grew from the normal 15 minutes to an hour and some.
I just miss him. I miss touching his face. I miss kissing him. I miss holding his hand. I miss looking into his dark eyes and seeing him smile.
I know, I know I'm being cheesy again. I can't help it. I've been burying myself in work and making sure that everyday, I'm way too tired to do anything else. But when I get home and reach my pillows, that strange sensation washes over me. I wish I was with him. I wish I can call him up and say my goodnight and hear that he loves me - truly, madly and deeply. I wish I can hold his hand and sleep next to him, hearing his heart beat and hearing him breathe.
It sucks to be away from the one you love. It sucks more if you can't be with the one that makes your days a little bit better.
Oh well...
20 more days!
Last Sunday, I didn't want to let him go. I'm supposed to be fuming mad because he made me wait for an hour on Skype, yet when I saw his face on my screen, my heart just melted. People tell me that I shouldn't let him get away with murder every now and then, but I don't know, I don't think it was murder. I make him wait too. It's not so bad...
I looked at him and his wonderful eyes. He sure has a boyish charm. I don't know what the heck he fed me such that I am so in love with him. But I guess, I miss him so much. I almost cried when he said he was sorry and that he misses me, just that his alarm didn't go off and thus, my waiting time grew from the normal 15 minutes to an hour and some.
I just miss him. I miss touching his face. I miss kissing him. I miss holding his hand. I miss looking into his dark eyes and seeing him smile.
I know, I know I'm being cheesy again. I can't help it. I've been burying myself in work and making sure that everyday, I'm way too tired to do anything else. But when I get home and reach my pillows, that strange sensation washes over me. I wish I was with him. I wish I can call him up and say my goodnight and hear that he loves me - truly, madly and deeply. I wish I can hold his hand and sleep next to him, hearing his heart beat and hearing him breathe.
It sucks to be away from the one you love. It sucks more if you can't be with the one that makes your days a little bit better.
Oh well...
20 more days!

2 comments:
Twenty more days??? That's wonderful, Meg. So happy for you! :-)
Aww, thanks! I wish everything will be great and nothing will go wrong. Gawd, I miss my Jeoff so much.
Post a Comment