I was surfing the net a few months ago. I stumbled upon this nice site called Singsnap. This is where people record songs and if you're brave enough, even your face as you sing. :)
Here's one attempt at being Vonda Shepard. You might recognize the song from Ally McBeal.
My attempt at self-mockery... and another one from The Steps. It was a song that Yogi and I were discussing the other day. Supposedly when you listen to the song, it's for mistresses, I still don't know what it is for, but now I know it's supposed to be a duet. Boy, the song was fast! Before, it was something to do while I was waiting for Jeoff to come online for our weekly Skype chat. Now, it's a regular thing. He was the first to hear me singing through this site. Yes, yes, I know I'm no Mariah Carey but hey, I like singing. Gives me something to do... LOL!
Pardon the little promotion, it's because I went out with Chloe the other night. Just some random dinner and a little drink, last Friday. We went to Pink Pepper in Rob Place Midtown and were asked to sing in front of the audience. LOL! It would have been fun except that we were both not dressed for the part and I had a very stuffy nose.
We both promised to go back and sing a few tunes with the band. It was a warm reception and they had mashed potatoes to die for! I love it! :) We actually spent almost PhP1,300.00 not because of the drinks but because of the delicious food we had. Everything was money well-spent. The band wasn't half-bad too. Everyone was pretty comfortable with the songs, and I knew every song they played. It was fairly amazing!
Here's one attempt at being Vonda Shepard. You might recognize the song from Ally McBeal.
My attempt at self-mockery... and another one from The Steps. It was a song that Yogi and I were discussing the other day. Supposedly when you listen to the song, it's for mistresses, I still don't know what it is for, but now I know it's supposed to be a duet. Boy, the song was fast! Before, it was something to do while I was waiting for Jeoff to come online for our weekly Skype chat. Now, it's a regular thing. He was the first to hear me singing through this site. Yes, yes, I know I'm no Mariah Carey but hey, I like singing. Gives me something to do... LOL!
Pardon the little promotion, it's because I went out with Chloe the other night. Just some random dinner and a little drink, last Friday. We went to Pink Pepper in Rob Place Midtown and were asked to sing in front of the audience. LOL! It would have been fun except that we were both not dressed for the part and I had a very stuffy nose.
We both promised to go back and sing a few tunes with the band. It was a warm reception and they had mashed potatoes to die for! I love it! :) We actually spent almost PhP1,300.00 not because of the drinks but because of the delicious food we had. Everything was money well-spent. The band wasn't half-bad too. Everyone was pretty comfortable with the songs, and I knew every song they played. It was fairly amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment