There is an oxymoron right there.
I can't believe I'm blogging at home. And at 6 in the morning. I just can't shake the feeling that I have something to say and I'm dying to tell the world, well at least the few people who actually read my blog. LOL!
Jeoff picked me up from work today. Seeing him and touching him after a whole year, 9 months. 3 weeks and 5 days almost made me cry, except that this time around, it felt like he never really left. We were joking around and laughing and just merely talking for an hour or so over a cup of coffee. I can't believe how amazing it is to see someone you love whom you haven't seen for so long. The feeling was amazing. I'm in absolute ecstasy.
I can't believe how tall he is. I wore flats to work today and my neck hurts like crazy from craning to the side so I can lean on him. He smells so good and he felt so amazing to lean on and to embrace. It felt better when I kissed him. I felt home. Like I was ok again after almost two years of being apart... I was ok again after all the stress and trauma of everyday life. Travelling to Makati after our Metrowalk coffee was pretty amazing too. Despite being stuck in traffic, it was ust one of the most touching times ever. He would lean over and kiss me and I would be just holding his hand. Ergo the slightly aching shoulders. I am indeed getting old and yet, I am as giddy as a schoolgirl gushing about her crush.
We decided to go our separate ways for today. He will watch a movie with his cousin and I need a massage - badly. I also need to work on 10,000 slides or so for that training session in January which I will not be conducting, woohoo!
I ditched Matt's farewell party so I can be with the man I love. It's well worth it.
So here I am, sore and tired from today's work. Yet I feel like I'm glowing. I don't even know what the heck it is that I feel but it feels like I'm bubbling from something and I don't really know what it is. Happiness? Maybe. I think happiness isn't this crazy. LOL!

2 comments:
Aww... I'm happy for you! Have a lovely Christmas season!
Awww, Ceemee, thanks so much for that!
Post a Comment